Why worry about following all the steps required when we have talented, experienced painters that can complete your interior painting job to the highest standard?
This is the process we follow on all our interior painting projects to ensure each one meets our high standards.
- Covering/Masking: Any surface that will not be painted will be covered or masked off before the project. Plastic will cover any furniture or floors to eliminate possible damage.
- Drywall: Holes, cracks or missing texture will be repaired in drywall before the painting process begins.
- Caulking: Any cracks around baseboards, windows or doors will be re-caulked if necessary.
- Painting: Typically, we spray ceilings first to apply an even coat, then paint walls with two coats of paint. We use 12” or 18” rollers, depending on the job, keeping a wet edge and rolling from ceiling to floor.
- Inspection: Every completed interior painting job is inspected for quality by the foreman of the crew and you will get a chance to review it before you sign off on the job.
Creating an exterior paint surface that will look fantastic and withstand the elements requires adherence to a strict set of guidelines.
At New Life Painting, we have perfected this process.
- Scraping: Any leftover peeling paint after the power wash is scraped away to create a smooth surface.
- Repairs: Any drywall on patios or stucco texture that needs repair is completed before the painting begins.
- Caulking: All cracks around windows, doors and fascia are caulked to seal these areas.
- Primer: Every exterior has primer applied before the paint to create an adhesive surface. This is vital for long-lasting results.
- Painting: For excellent coverage, we apply paint both horizontally and vertically. If your contract specifies we may also back roll or apply a full second coat as well.
- Cleanup: Our crews never leave a mess behind. All coverings, masking, paint chips and other debris are removed once the job is completed.
- Inspection: The foreman for your crew will carefully inspect the completed project to ensure it meets our high standards before we ask you to review the work for a final sign-off at completion.
When you work with General Construction home improvement and Remodeling, you are assured of getting the work done on time and within your budget. Instead of stressing out over cost over-runs and time delays, you get the home improvement and Remodeling General Construction, you desire with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
General Construction Made Affordable and Easy
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Pool Decks/Patios
- New Construction
- General Restorations
- Property Improvements and much more!
New Life Painting is a family-owned and locally operated painting contractor which is not nationally franchised. Each contract will detail the scope of work and will specify the exact products/materials that will be used.
Each project will be completed in the contracted time frame and will be monitored by either Joao (the owner). There will also be a final walk-through with the customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Being a local family-owned business, the ability to communicate with our customers is key. We are available to answer any questions after hours and on weekends. The bottom line? Our customers come first.
There are no “middle men”, estimators, or salespeople. Each contract will detail the scope of work and will specify the exact products/materials that will be used.
Painting Services for Your Home
Adding a fresh coat of paint to the exterior or interior of your home can make a dramatic difference when it is completed by our experienced team. Whether you just want to spruce up an exterior that is looking worn or want to give the rooms inside your home a makeover, our residential painting service will provide the highest quality results for your home improvement project.
At New Life Painting, we believe that our clients come first and we make it our mission to provide the highest level of service in our industry. If you are looking for a painting company that will complete high quality painting services on-time and within your budget, call us to receive a free quote for your next residential painting project.
We offer a full array of both interior and exterior residential services. Painting is the easy part, but getting your surfaces ready for that application of paint is where we shine. We take a meticulous and systematic approach to properly prepping surfaces.
Give your business a professional appearance that will impress your customers with commercial painting services from New Life Painting.
How your business appears at a glance is a vital component of your brand. Old, worn paint or outdated colors can detract from the professionalism of your company. Our team can help you keep your business looking great inside and out to ensure you make a positive, lasting impression on your customers.
We offer many options for our commercial clients that include both interior and exterior services. As a small business we understand the importance of properly presenting our clients with a professional look and feel.
Our commercial projects include: apartment complexes, offices/suites, warehouses, hotels, banks, condos, and parking garages.
See What Customers Say
Working with Joao and his team was a dream. They were always on time always pleasant,and their work was top of the line! We will be using New Life Painting in the future for another painting service."
We were very pleased with the overall job, the quality of the finished product and the integrity of the people at New Life Painting. They are wonderful to work with."
Joao and his team were amazing. I appreciate his honestly, expert advice, and constant professionalism throughout what can be a very stressful and momentous time. I completely recommend this company to anyone!"